– Combination skin: Combination skin usually feels oily in the T-zone (the area that includes your forehead, nose and chin) but dry everywhere else. It can also be oily and dry in different locations, but if you notice two or more different textures on your face, it is a sign that you are dealing with combination skin.
– Sensitive skin: Sensitive skin usually feels itchy, patchy, dry and can sometimes sting.
– Normal skin: Normal skin feels even and balanced. It’s neither too dry nor too oily or sensitive.
– Oily skin: Oily skin will feel greasy and shiny all over. If you feel like you are constantly reaching for the oil blotting sheets, this means you probably have oily skin.
– Dry skin: Dry skin will feel tight and dry. It is normal for it to be flaky and crack, especially in the winter months.